- Evaluate first match. What were the positives? What needs to be worked on?
- Review individual performances, establish improvement plan
- Skill work, first two days; team focus second two day
WEEK 4, DAY 1
- 1 vs. 1 Variations – Russ Rose
- Various positions attacking, incorporate back-row attack?
- Precision Serving – Terry Liskevych
*Note: Limited team play today, mostly skill development. Team play will come later in the week.
WEEK 4, DAY 2
- The Liskevych 5 – Terry Liskevych
- Communicating the Game Plan – Mike Sealy / Christy Johnson-Lynch
- Setter Fundamentals – Mark Barnard / Ben Josephson
- Multi-player drills that focus on transition from defense to offense
- Serve and pass contacts
- Setter work during warmup on different court
Team/System Drills (fast pace drills)
- Serve Drill – Mark Barnard
WEEK 4, DAY 3
- Leadership – Debbie Brown
- Team play with focus on side out offense repetitions for 1st unit
- Discuss upcoming competition, establish performance goals.
- Speak with individuals about performance goals for the weekend.
WEEK 4, DAY 4
- Shorter practice, lots of reps, fast-tempo drills
- End-of-set situations
- 21 Down Serve Receive – Terry Liskevych
- Match tomorrow
- Scout Report