Former USA and Canadian National Team Coach Bill Neville discusses how the movement of the arms can affect a player's hitting approach, one way to fix goofy-footed approaches, and other tips to maximize approach efficiency.
Want to learn more about the hitting approach?
- 7 common hitting approach errors and how to fix them
- Practicing a 2-step approach can help your hitting
- Hitting the slide with Cary Wendell Wallin
- Disguising the cross-body hit for MBs and OHs with John Dunning (premium)
- Attacking tips and drills with Karch Kiraly (premium)