Hines Ward, former NFL Player (Super Bowl Champion & MVP)
- The way to achieve big goals is to set daily goals that are going to help you get there.
- Once you have achieved those bigger goals it can be easy to forget what got you there in the first place. Keep setting those daily goals for yourself.
- One good practice is to start each day by writing down a couple goals for yourself for that day. They can be related to your sport or you as an all-around person.
Things to Think About
- What is a big goal that you want to achieve in your life?
- What are some of the things you could work at every day that would help you get there?
Ways to Practice
- Write down your big goal and some of the steps along the way.
- Choose two daily goals each morning this week. Keep track of whether or not you achieved your goals each day.
P/ATH Sports, founded by Cassidy Lichtman, is a non-profit organization that believes that healing the divisions in our society in the long run depends on teaching young people new skills around empathy, equity and empowerment. P/ATH offers free content featuring some of the most successful athletes and coaches across sports using their experience to teach lessons around how to build mindset skills, develop great team culture, break out of the boxes we get put in and how the most valuable life lessons we learn in sports can transfer off the court or field.