From an organizational and leadership standpoint, there are many reasons why some business organizations fail to perform at the level they are capable of. Some of these very same factors can also contribute to the lack of success for athlete teams. Here are the top 9 reasons:
1) Unclear direction or purpose.
2) Faulty strategy.
3) Key roles not linked to strategy.
4) Lack of understanding about accountability.
5) Poor organizational design.
6) Negative team culture.
7) Compatibility issues between team members.
8) Lack of performance measures.
9) Lack of consequences for actions detrimental to the team.
For more winning ideas on coaching leadership, team building, motivation and mental game excellence, sign up for the Monthly Motivator. https://www.championshipperform.com/free-monthly-motivator/