Clinician: Mike Schall - Triangle Volleyball Club
The following “checklist” is designed to assist you in tracking the important steps in the process. As a reminder, everybody's process is different but these tend to be important steps in the process regardless of the timing in which they occur:
- I have decided that I have a desire to play college volleyball.
- I have read the NCAA Guide for the College Bound Student-Athlete
- I have had a conversation with my parents about my goal to play college volleyball.
- I have created my account on University Athlete
- I have looked at the website www.collegeboard.org to research schools that may be a good fit for me.
- I have contacted schools in which I have an interest.
- I have visited schools in which there is mutual interest.
- I have attended camp at schools where there is mutual interest.
- I have scheduled the SAT or ACT [soph year for some schools/junior year for others]
- I have registered with the NCAA Eligibility Center - junior/senior year