“Share Your Skills” Sweepstakes
Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility: The ‘Share Your Skills” Sweepstakes is open to anyone with a Facebook or Instagram account who posts a video on Facebook or Instagram and tags us. This giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsorship. The sponsor is The Art of Coaching, located at 322 Encinitas Blvd. STE 280, Encinitas, CA 92024. Sponsor will conduct the “Share Your Skills” Contest substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this sweepstakes the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this sweepstakes, You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this “Share Your Skills” Sweepstakes.
- “Share Your Skills” Entry Period: This promotion begins on April 15 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time and ends on April 23 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time. To be eligible for the Share Your Skills Sweepstakes, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter the “Share Your Skills” Sweepstakes by posting a video submission on Facebook or Instagram. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all “Share Your Skills” Sweepstakes requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion.
- Prizes: The Winner of the “Share Your Skills” Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive a free Zoom session with a professional volleyball player, valued at $150. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner by direct message on Facebook or Instagram within two days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within two days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not respond within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the “Share Your Skills” Sweepstakes by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this “Share Your Skills” Sweepstakes, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the “Share Your Skills” Sweepstakes, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration. NOTE: Entries must be original work and not violate anyone’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. Entries that infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others will be disqualified. You shall defend or settle against such claims at your sole expense, and You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor from any suit, etc.
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the “Share Your Skills” Sweepstakes should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the “Share Your Skills” Sweepstakes. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the “Share Your Skills” Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the “Share Your Skills” Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user, or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the “Share Your Skills” Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this “Share Your Skills” Sweepstakes constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the “Share Your Skills” Sweepstakes and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF YOUR COUNTRY AND YOUR STATE OR PROVINCE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this “Share Your Skills” Sweepstakes, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in your state or province having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this sweepstakes). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Social Media Channel-Specific Rules: The “Share Your Skills” Sweepstakes hosted by The Art of Coaching is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.