Total Sports is seeking an individual to deliver exceptional service, develop strong relationships with our sponsors and strategic partners and embrace other initiatives focused on company growth. This is a multi-faceted role that encompasses customer support, client relations, event management, and marketing. The right candidate will be extremely comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and possess a team-first approach. This is a full-time position based in San Diego, CA.
- Provide exceptional customer service while adhering to the company’s objectives, procedures, and best practices
- Answer inquiries via phone, email and chat
- Assist and troubleshoot online issues and membership access when necessary
- Keep accurate records of all communication in the CRM system and create detailed documentation of customer issues
- Work with partners to activate membership programs
- Coordinate requests and contractual deliverables with sponsors and partners
- Develop reporting and communications to support partner and sponsor relationships
- Assist with event planning, set-up and execution
- Assist with social media campaigns
- Support content generation efforts
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required. Business, Marketing or Sport Management degree preferred
- 1-2 years of previous marketing, customer service, event or sports/lifestyle industry experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite programs
- Experience with WordPress and Adobe products (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) preferred
- Competitive athletics background preferred
- Advanced communication skills (oral and written)
- Team-centric, positive approach with a professional demeanor
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Domestic travel (approximately 4-8 times per year)
- Availability to work a limited number of evenings and weekends (approximately 4-8 times per year)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Founded in 2011, Total Sports is the operator of www.theartofcoachingvolleyball.com, www.theartofcoachingsoftball.com, and www.theartofcoachingfootball.com, which offer unsurpassed online content to coaches. Drills, practice plans, game management strategies and mental preparation tips are all part of the comprehensive resources delivered by top international coaching professionals in each sport. In addition, The Art of Coaching conducts a series of coaching clinics across North America where top collegiate and Olympic coaches provide intensive hands-on training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, noting the job title in the subject line of your message.
We are also looking to hire a General Manager for The Art of Coaching Softball, if you are interested, you can view that position here: AOCSB General Manager.