Teach your team to fight back and win when they’re down.
In the “card game” drill presented by Southlake Carroll High School coach Ryan Mitchell, opposing sides draw task cards listing realistic game scenarios. They must then complete the task to earn the designated point values and win the game.
View more game simulation drills like this below!
- Drill with scoring that focuses on serving and passing
- Xena warrior drill with Karch Kiraly (Premium)
- Anything goes drill from Brandon Rosenthal
- Russ Roses's 23-23 competition drill (Premium)
- The game 5 drill: Perfect passes vs. hitting errors (Premium)
- View more