2020 Dallas Coaching Clinic
Learn from exceptional coaches with unique points of view.
Are you ready to take your coaching to the next level? Join us in Dallas this June!
June 6-7, 2020
Tickets for 1-2 Coaches
$325per coachBuy Now
Tickets for 3-9 Coaches
$300per coachBuy Now
Tickets for 10+ Coaches
$275per coachBuy Now
$200per coachBuy Now
$90per coachBuy Now
Cancel 60+ days before clinic
90% of registration fee will be refunded
Cancel less than 60 days before clinic
No refund of registration fee will be refunded
- Russ Rose Penn State University
- Terry Liskevych USA Women's National Team (‘84 - ‘96)
- John Dunning Stanford University ('01-'16)
- Mike Sealy UCLA
- Julie Price Coppell High School
- Mark Barnard Oregon State University
- Jamie Siegel Flower Mound High School
- Kathy DeBoer AVCA Executive Director
- Ruth Nelson BYOP® & GoKids Youth Sports™
- Cassidy Lichtman USA Women's National Team Player ('11-'15)
- Learn from some of the top volleyball coaches in the country, including NCAA Champions and National Team coaches
- Receive a clinic handbook of drills, worksheets and lecture notes to bring back to your team
- Access the clinic sessions that you attended online until the end of the year for easy recollection
- Turn in your clinic hours for professional development hours
- Get access to thousands of dollars in equipment giveaways and discounts
- Network with hundreds of coaches in your area for future collaboration
Coppell HS Arena - 185 West Parkway Blvd, Coppell, TX 75019Coppell High School
What to Bring
- Your ID for check-in
- A pen / pencil / highlighter for taking notes
- Clothes that are comfortable for sitting and walking (no playing necessary)
- A water bottle that you can refill and snacks as desired
- Cash / check / credit card to purchase memberships & products at special event pricing
- Something soft to sit on (seat cushion, extra sweater, blanket, etc.) if you have a hard time sitting for extended periods!
Four Points by Sheraton DFW Airport North
1580 Point West Boulevard, Coppell, Texas 75019
Make a Reservation
Rate: $89.00/night + tax
Distance: 10 minutes
Amenities: Complimentary wireless internet, fitness center and parking
Book Online: To book online, click here.
Book by Phone: To book by phone, please call 866-912-1027 and ask for reservations. Make sure to mention that you are booking under “The Art of Coaching Volleyball” to receive the discounted rate.
Hotel Cut-off Date: Monday, May 21, 2020
What It's Like to Attend a Clinic
This is my first time attending an Art of Coaching Volleyball clinic. I was so impressed with all of the speakers, demonstrations, and lectures. I loved hearing from a group of such knowledgeable coaches and players that are relatable & take time to clearly communicate their own philosophies, experiences, and ideas to the attendees.
The clinic has been excellent! I like that they’re presenting a lot of different sides to the same skills. I really like that they’re emphasizing the fact that there’s no right way to do it, that you need to do what works for your team. Honestly, the amount of information is overwhelming and it just makes me excited to get back into the gym with my kids and implement it!”
After 39 years of coaching, I needed to stir my mind, learn something new and be challenged as I continue to grow as a person and as a coach. I left the clinic with new energy, great ideas, and fresh thoughts heading into this next season."
I loved watching the coaches interact with the players on the court, genuinely seeing them give advice, coaching, critiques. I am coming away with a greater perspective and enthusiasm to shape my teams. I hope to use the knowledge I gained this weekend to strengthen me as a coach and club director. Loved this clinic and the people!