2020 Chapel Hill Coaching Clinic
Presenters will cover everything from skill mechanics, offense/defense systems and game strategy to team dynamics, communication, using statistics and much more. No matter what level of coach you are, you’ll get the answers you’re looking for!
AOC clinics give you incredible training in a variety of different ways:
- On-court instruction aided by a team of demonstrators
- Dedicated Q&A times where you get one-on-one access to all of the presenters
- High quality video of every session online after the clinic
- Clinic handbook full of lecture notes and drills to aid in note-taking and review
What really makes an AOC clinic stand apart from every other coaching clinic? Our belief that there’s no “one-size-fits-all” way to teach the game. AOC presenters share the knowledge they’ve acquired over years of coaching while emphasizing that there are many ways to be a good coach and what works for one coach may not work for you and your team. There’s a lot of room for creativity and tinkering in coaching, so every AOC clinic provides a steady flow of good ideas from expert sources that each coach can use to chart their own path.
Join us in Chapel Hill this January to chart YOUR team’s path to success this season!
April 25-26, 2020
Tickets for 1-2 Coaches
$325per coachBuy Now
Tickets for 3-9 Coaches
$300per coachBuy Now
Tickets for 10+ Coaches
$275per coachBuy Now
$200per coachBuy Now
$90per coachBuy Now
Cancel 60+ days before clinic
90% of registration fee will be refunded
Cancel less than 60 days before clinic
No refund of registration fee will be refunded
- Learn from some of the top volleyball coaches in the country, including NCAA Champions and National Team coaches
- Receive a clinic handbook of drills, worksheets and lecture notes to bring back to your team
- Access the clinic sessions that you attended online until the end of the year for easy recollection
- Turn in your clinic hours for professional development hours
- Get access to thousands of dollars in equipment giveaways and discounts
- Network with hundreds of coaches in your area for future collaboration
Carmichael Arena - 310 South Rd, Chapel Hill, NC 27514University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
What to Bring
- Your ID for check-in
- A pen / pencil / highlighter for taking notes
- Clothes that are comfortable for sitting and walking (no playing necessary)
- A water bottle that you can refill and snacks as desired
- Cash / check / credit card to purchase memberships & products at special event pricing
- Something soft to sit on (seat cushion, extra sweater, blanket, etc.) if you have a hard time sitting for extended periods!
Make a Reservation
Option 1: Hampton Inn & Suites Chapel Hill/Durham
6121 Farrington Road, Chapel Hill, NC 27517
Rate: $119.00/night + tax
Distance: 10 minutes
Amenities: Complimentary wireless internet, fitness center and parking.
Book Online: To book online, click here.
Hotel Cut-off Date: Monday, March 23, 2020
Option 2: Holiday Inn Express Chapel Hill
6119 Farrington Road ,Chapel Hill, NC 27517
Rate: $109.00/night + tax
Distance: 8 minutes
Amenities: Complimentary breakfast, wireless internet, fitness center and parking.
Book Online: To book online, click here.
Hotel Cut-off Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2020
What It's Like to Attend a Clinic
This is my first time attending an Art of Coaching Volleyball clinic. I was so impressed with all of the speakers, demonstrations, and lectures. I loved hearing from a group of such knowledgeable coaches and players that are relatable & take time to clearly communicate their own philosophies, experiences, and ideas to the attendees.
The clinic has been excellent! I like that they’re presenting a lot of different sides to the same skills. I really like that they’re emphasizing the fact that there’s no right way to do it, that you need to do what works for your team. Honestly, the amount of information is overwhelming and it just makes me excited to get back into the gym with my kids and implement it!”
After 39 years of coaching, I needed to stir my mind, learn something new and be challenged as I continue to grow as a person and as a coach. I left the clinic with new energy, great ideas, and fresh thoughts heading into this next season."
I loved watching the coaches interact with the players on the court, genuinely seeing them give advice, coaching, critiques. I am coming away with a greater perspective and enthusiasm to shape my teams. I hope to use the knowledge I gained this weekend to strengthen me as a coach and club director. Loved this clinic and the people!