Achievements: - Pac-12 Coach of the Year (2019)
- MWC Coach of the Year three times (2004, 2006, 2008)
- AVCA West Region Coach of the Year four times (2001, 2006, 2008, 2019)
- Aquinas College (Michigan), bachelor’s degree in business administration and economics, 1985
- University of Illinois, master’s degree in sports administration, 1989read more...
Career: - University of Utah – Head volleyball coach (1990-present)
- Guided the Utes to a record of 601-375 (.616) since 1990, including four appearances in the NCAA tournament’s Round of 16 (2001, 2008, 2017, 2019).
- Led Utah to 16 NCAA tournament appearances, three Mountain West Conference (MWC) tournament championships (2001, 2002, 2008) and three regular-season MWC titles (2004, 2006, 2008).
- Led a turnaround that produced an 18-15 record by 1992 after inheriting a team that went 1-32 in 1989.
- University of Illinois – Assistant coach (1988, 1989)
- Ferris State University (Michigan) – Assistant coach (1985-1987)
330 Encinitas Blvd
Encinitas, CA 92024
We value your privacy
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.