Establish behavioral guidelines and parent accountability with a 20 minute certification that ensures parents understand the do's and don'ts of being a good sports parent.
The Sports Parent Certification is a video-based course that provides team parents with important information about the standard of communication and behaviors expected of them throughout the season. The goal of this course is to efficiently and effectively educate your parents about these topics to ensure their athletes have a safe, enjoyable, and rewarding season.
- Sports Parenting Introduction
- The Do's and Don'ts of Sports Parenting (5 min. video)
- 7 Things You Gotta Know (7 min. video)
- Comprehension Quiz
More Course Features You'll Love:
- Admin Access: Admins are able to see who has and has not yet completed the course
- Monitored Progression: Parents cannot move onto the next section until they watch the whole video
- Comprehensive Quiz: The 6 question multiple-choice quiz demonstrates understanding
- PDF Printables: Parents/teams can print a summary of each section or full course for review
- Affordable Cost: At only $5 per parent, it's an affordable cost you can pass to parents in team fees
- Certificate: A downloadable certificate is created upon completion of the course and quiz
- Rules & Terms: Bonus printable packet of basic volleyball rules and terminology
- Goal-Setting Worksheet: Bonus goal-setting worksheet for parents and athletes to do together
There are no reviews yet.