2019 Baltimore Coaching Clinic
Learn from exceptional coaches with different & unique points of view.
Are you ready to take your coaching to the next level? Join us in the Baltimore this May!
May 18-19, 2019
Tickets for 1-2 Coaches
$325per coachBuy Now
Tickets for 3-9 Coaches
$300per coachBuy Now
Tickets for 10+ Coaches
$275per coachBuy Now
$200per coachBuy Now
$125per coachBuy Now
$90per coachBuy Now
Cancel 60+ days before clinic
90% of registration fee will be refunded
Cancel less than 60 days before clinic
No refund of registration fee will be refunded
- Learn from some of the top volleyball coaches in the country, including NCAA Champions and National Team coaches
- Receive a clinic handbook of drills, worksheets and lecture notes to bring back to your team
- Access the clinic sessions that you attended online until the end of the year for easy recollection
- Turn in your clinic hours for professional development hours
- Get access to thousands of dollars in equipment giveaways and discounts
- Network with hundreds of coaches in your area for future collaboration
Retriever Activities Center - 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC)
What to Bring
- Your ID for check-in
- A pen / pencil / highlighter for taking notes
- Clothes that are comfortable for sitting and walking (no playing necessary)
- A water bottle that you can refill and snacks as desired
- Cash / check / credit card to purchase memberships & products at special event pricing
- Something soft to sit on (seat cushion, extra sweater, blanket, etc.) if you have a hard time sitting for extended periods!
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport
890 Elkridge Landing Road
Linthicum, Maryland 21090
Rate: $139.00/night + tax
Distance: 10 minute drive
Amenities: Complimentary self-parking, guestroom wifi, fitness facility, and shuttle service to the airport and light rail stations for easy access to local attractions, dining and sports venues.
Book online: To book online, click here
What It's Like to Attend a Clinic
Wow - It has been a week and I am still excited about the clinic. It was amazing, everything that I imagined and much more. There was never a dull moment. I would advise anyone and everyone who cares about educating themselves and their team to go. The clinic energized me. It was like a renewing of the spirit and mind. It reminded me why I love the sport of volleyball. All the clinicians were great. They were never too busy to answer questions or take pictures. I have already started using some of the drills, the girls love them. Thanks again!”
The clinic has been excellent! I like that they’re presenting a lot of different sides to the same skills. I really like that they’re emphasizing the fact that there’s no right way to do it, that you need to do what works for your team. Honestly, the amount of information is overwhelming and it just makes me excited to get back into the gym with my kids and implement it!”
After 39 years of coaching, I needed to stir my mind, learn something new and be challenged as I continue to grow as a person and as a coach. I left the clinic with new energy, great ideas and fresh thoughts heading into this next season."
We thought the clinic was great! We appreciated the speakers being up close and personal. The coaches kept our attention both days. Not often can you go to a clinic that has three Hall of Fame Coaches to teach, share, and answer questions. Any coach who has the opportunity to attend one of these clinics should spend the money and attend. Every session was well done. Thank you to each clinician!